We provide the most innovative and effective vacuum excavation solutions
for non-destructive digging, utility mapping, pot holing, trenching and more.
About Hydro Vac Truck
Hydro Vac Truck is a well established and reputable vacuum excavation truck hire company. We take great pride in our hydro excavation services and how we work and communicate with our clients. No matter the job or the size, your satisfaction is our number one priority. We will collaborate with you throughout our hydro excavation process.
Hydro Vac Truck provides vac truck hire services in Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Port Macquarie, Wollongong, Nowra, Bathurst, Goulbourn, Canberra and surrounding areas. As part of our service, we supply Non-Destructive Digging (NDD), Utility Service Location and a wide range of residential, building and civil construction services.
Our Hydro Excavation Services
Safely excavate in places where
normal excavation machinery cannot be used
Talk to our hydro excavation experts today for information and quotes about our Hydro Vac Excavation Services
Why Hydro Excavation Is Your Best Option?
Hydro excavation uses a high-pressurise water system to quickly liquify soil into a slurry which is easily and safely extracted by vacuum excavation. It is a non-destructive digging solution, which makes it more safe, reliable and effective when excavating around underground utilities and when working on pole holes, footing, potholing, and trenching.
The key benefits of our Hydro Vac Trucks include:
- More efficient and safer over traditional methods. Our hydro excavation service is faster, less expensive and requires less human labour than physical digging. It will also prevent risks of injury or human error helping help decrease labour costs.
- Minimise the risk of damaging underground utilities. The effective high pressure water that removes loose soil will not harm any underground utilises, pipes, or cables.
- More environmentally friendly than traditional excavation. Vacuum excavation is less harmful towards the environment as it only clears as much space as is necessary, unlike digging which harms surrounding areas.
Industries We Serve
- Building & Construction
- Waste Management
- Fibre Optics
- Mining Industry
- Local Government & Council
- Residential Infrastructure
- Commercial Ventures
- Civil, Road, Oil Infrastructure
Areas We Serve
- Sydney NSW
- Blue Mountains NSW
- Central Coast & Newcastle NSW
- Port Macquarie NSW
- Nowra NSW
- Bathurst NSW
- Goulburn NSW
- Canberra ACT
- Hydro Vac Truck Hire
- Non Destructive Excavation
- Excavation Trenching
- Excavation Potholing
- Utility Mapping & Locating
- Pier Shafts Footing
- Pole Hole Digging